Wednesday, April 22, 2009

email ecstasy

My long-time bff Tom "T-Bone" ReyRey recently became one of my work colleugues. Apart from the good corridor times we have shared since his contract began, we have also been spending a lot of time laughing at spam emails. For some reason, the UWA Student Guild (where we both work) is some sort of crazy spam epicentre, with every account receiving on average 50 spam items per day.

Basically the fun thing about these spam emails is that they are hilarious as heck, and often also come from amazing email addresses such as: passion-secretary@guild (a passionate secretary OR a secretary of passion?).

Here are our top ten thus far (all of which we have previously forwarded to one another for a little intra-office humouring):


1. "your male friend will grow like on yeasts"
2. "small bananas bring small problems, big bananas bring no problems"
3. "le sexe du comprime pour tous" ("a touch of europe" - dedicated to daniel creedon) (literal translation: "the sex of compressions for all!)
4. "give her SHOCK by your manhood - surprise!"
5. "your manhood will fly to the stars - & you think yr little friend is good for nothing?"
6. "heave your sweet bed times, enjoy the sweet times"
7. "the best way to prove your virility is to get a submariner SS watch" (a bit out of left field?)
8. "get yr orgasms filled with much-needed calcium"
9. "your weasel just got bigger in days"
10. "order now, your rod of steel"

oh the times we have.

xx magda

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy this hobby also! I like the names they come from, today I got one informing me of my ability to 'make all the boys squeal with my bar of steel' from a guy called "Rod Butts"

    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear magda

    lately i have been enjoying a number of pleasing orgasms however i feel that they could benefit with a touch of much-needed calcium. what do you suggest i do?

    sincerely,
    bottoms mcwang

    ps. TOM I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A SPECIAL GAME BETWEEN YOU AND I :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. creedon - rodd butts sounds great! i would love to meet him!

    caro - your 'orgasm-enriching calcium' is currently on its way to you, PAR AVION if you will. you should expect to receive this soon.

    and, oh, it is also news to me that tom played this game with someone else! I FEEL BETRAYED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I read this post a while ago and laughed heartily as I too get good fun out of my spam. But I forgot to comment until I got a good one tonight!
    "Give her ham wallet a good drilling"
    Ham wallet?

    (I also thoroughly enjoy the names of the spam senders, which always sound like comical characters from a bad screenplay).

    ReplyDelete