Tuesday, January 27, 2009

our national day




I'm not really a fan of Invasion Day, flag capes and crowded foreshores, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a fan of our personal Australia Day tradition: disgusting sausages, the last 10 songs in the Hottest 100, and casual pool times feat. the occasional "inflated dolphin race." This year I decided to take polaroid snaps because a) i do not use my polaroid camera enough to warrant my possesion of it (it is pretty special) and b) it is difficult to photograph an annual tradition without inane repetition year in, year out.

As you can see above, I prob need to acquire some sort of better pen for scanning purposes (and also a better scanner, now that I mention it...).

x magda

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so flippin' pale that in the first image I literally have. no. face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always said about jenny that she shouldn't be pixelated, and i guess now i'm vindicated.

    ReplyDelete