Monday, May 24, 2010

out of her league

Sometimes, when I'm writing something new, I like to jump the gun a bit and consider the soundtrack. In the past I have even gone so crazy as to compile a few "dream soundtrack" playlists. These, of course, are then played on loop for further inspiration/motivation.

In this particular instance, I have selected three potential theme songs/title tracks, as follows:








Note how I become increasingly ambitious with my selections. Still, I'm pretty sure we can get all these artists on board if we try hard enough. I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS PRODUCER ALEX GILES.

Goodness, now that it has popped into my head, I rather love the image of ole Brucey gettin pumped to go pro bono for some amateur filmmakers from Perth. He'd be keen as I reckon. He's just that kind of guy.

LOVE
xxx Maggie Mae

1 comment:

  1. HE WOULD LOVE IT. almost everything bruce does is totally filmic because he is such a rad storyteller!

    i love thinking about soundtracks, probably a lot more than i like thinking about films! it's like music AND films! WOW!

    ReplyDelete